Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A humble, but ultimately unconvincing reply from Captain Birdseye

Below is the Captain Birdseye's reply to my letter (my letter being below that). I like the way they: A. Reiterate my point and B. call me 'Mrs'...

Enjoy:


Dear Mrs Welch,

Thank you for your recent email with regards to Birds Eye Reggae Reggae Chicken Chargrills.

The advert is meant to highlight, in a humorous, light-hearted manner, the taste benefits of Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills vs a plain piece of chicken through our use of new exciting flavours such as Reggae Reggae sauce from Jamaican recipes. We did not intend the ad to be construed with any negative connotations and apologise if you have been offended.

Thank you in taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards,

**** *********
Birds Eye Consumer Advisor

No comments: