Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kevin Bishop - the next generation

Follwing my letter to Channel 4 regarding about Kevin Bishop:

http://sadpastie.blogspot.com/2009/09/why-kevin-bishop-isnt-funny.html

I recieved the following letter - I should go, shouldn't I?

See below.

Hello Tiernan,

I am emailing you from The TV Show, Channel 4's viewers response programme.

You recently contacted Channel 4 to comment about the Kevin Bishop Show and I wanted to invite you to be a part or the audience for the next show, where you will be able to take part in two TV themed debates.

The next episode of The TV Show will be filmed on Thursday 1st October 2009 from 4pm to 6pm. If you would be interested in sharing your points of view about some of the programmes broadcast on Channel 4 please contact me on the phone number or email before.

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
C************y

Phone: +44 (0)207 985 1958

1 comment:

Chris Burgin said...

I wonder how happy Claire Mcready will be with you putting her email up? Who are we kidding, she loves it